BECOMING XII GRADER, FEARING?





                Yeah, the time runs very fast. Unconsciously, my friend and I will become 12 grader, wow, the highest grade on senior high school. It means that after this we will go to university and reach our dreams, but I have some fears for becoming 12 grader. Yeah, fear, the big fear.


                The biggest fear that I have and I still thinking hardly in my mind is when I leave senior high school, automatically I also leave my friends. I will not often to see my friends’ face again, and also I will not often to hear the incredible laugh from my friends again. Yeah, in the dormitory I never felt lack of friend, every time I always have friends, even in the midnight. When we did study night we share about the lesson, I was often getting confuse with the lesson, especially chemistry subject, but my friends always help and support me, they help me with their own specialization.  Not only in the field of lesson, but also we share about everything, usually we share about our experiences, our boyfriend or girlfriend (hehe..), our happy feeling, and usually our sadness. Yeah, the main point is I love my friends, I don’t know how if we are graduate from this school, and hopefully I can find friends like you in the outside.


                In the other side, I am also little bit thinking about the schedule in grade XII. I know, the schedule will be more than grade X and XI, I also have felt it when I was grade IX, but I don’t know why now I am little bit thinking of that. Maybe I apprehensive about if the schedule really harder than before, I can’t sharpen my saw and I don’t have me time. It happened to my senior, as I saw from them, they spent a lot of their time for studying, and they don’t have time for themselves. Now, I am trying to add my study time, it just like adaptation, and when I become twelve grader I will not shock again.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply